Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving & Black Friday

First, I'd like to wish you all a happy and safe Thanksgiving. I'd figure I'd make a post about 12 hours before the big Macy's parade.

However, its Black Friday that really gets gamers, even though not many stores do things for gaming. The only game thing I found was a DS Lite at Wal*Mart, yet nothing so far from Gamestop, EB Games, etc. Then again, it seems almost like Black Friday each day with the whole used games concept. I'm not advertising stores, but if the gaming industry wants a major comeback, they should try Black Friday for a chance. Maybe something on XBOX Marketplace or something would be awesome. Then again, console prices dropped big time. So, I guess we shouldn't whine too much, and be thankful they dropped the price of something...

No comments:

Post a Comment